Outdoor Adventures has everything you need to get outside and enjoy northeast Florida. We offer a variety of outdoor gear rentals to include, including stand-up paddleboards, canoes, kayaks, and camping and fishing at rates you will not find anywhere else. Going fishing? We can supply all your tackle supply needs, along with new gear for purchase. Group picnic areas are also available for rent for private parties, as well as command functions. If you have a beach day in mind, check out our Beach Rentals in Bldg. 245 for all your fun in the sun needs.
Safety courses are required for all vessel rentals. Outdoor Adventures honors USCG courses, State of Florida Fish & Wildlife, and online courses at myfwc.com or boatus.org.
- Sea Otter Pavilion - adjacent to the Navy Lodge, behind Pinz Bowling Center.
- Sea Gull Pavilion - adjacent to the CPO Club
- Kavanaugh Park - located at the intersection of Maine Street and Massey Avenue, across from the Fire Station
- MWR Fishing Pier - adjacent to Lake Wonderwood
- Dolphin Run Jetties - on the river across from Pelican Roost RV Parks
*Contact Outdoor Adventures for rentals and reservations for our outdoor areas.
The Autorama is a place for the military community to buy and sell vehicles. Renting a spot to sell your vehicle is only $20 every 2 weeks. The lot is located on Massey Ave., next to Outdoor Adventures, bldg. 392. Call Outdoor Adventures to rent or buy today!
Beach Equipment Rentals
Beach rentals are available at The Beacon, BLDG 245! Stop by to rent surfboards, paddle boards, beach chairs, coolers or anything you'd need to make your beach day fun. Open Monday - Sunday from 10 am - 7 pm*, give them a call at 904-270-7788. *Or 1-hour before sunset